Roseby Rosner and Young has a long association with Ms Gerry McKenna and her Royalty Accounting Services, which provides experienced, qualified and dedicated personnel offering professional and confidential advice to artists, writers, producers, artist management, independent record companies and publishers in this specialised and vital area of the music industry.
Gerry understands the complexities of royalty statements. With over 25 years experience in royalty administration for both Australian and International recording and publishing companies she is well qualified to examine, produce, and audit royalty statements on behalf of artists, writers, producers, artist management, independent record or publishing companies at a competitive price.
Gerry offers solutions across the entire music industry, taking care of the detail that can represent real economies in dollars and time.
- Examination, analysis, and monitoring of royalty statements received by performers, writers, mangers, independent recording and publishing companies.
- Production of royalty statements on an integrated system for administering copyrights and managing royalties.
- Conducting audits with the knowledge of the procedures used by the Recording, Publishing , Copyright Owners Societies, Public Performance and Broadcasting companies.
- Collection of royalty income and royalty statements on behalf of artists, writers, producers, artist management, independent record and publishing companies.
- Interpreting the royalty provisions of contracts and licence agreements, enabling the artists, writers, producers, artist management, independent record or publishing companies to calculate the number of units required to break-even.